Lamb Chops Masala 55 minutes
- 6-8 Lamb chops
- 1/2 Cup diced tomatoes
- Finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 medium chopped onions
- 1 tbsp garlic & ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Chopped green chilli
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin powder
- 2 cinnamon sticks 2 inches
- 1 tsp of coriander powder
- 4 green cardamoms
- 1 ½ cup of yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground roasted cumin seeds
- 2 tsp gram masala
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 oz Chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the cardamom and the cinnamon.
- Add the onions and fry till brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, coriander, cumin, red chilli powder, a little water and fry.
- Add the lamb chops and fry on high heat for about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, Yoghurt and salt.
- Turn the heat to low, cover and simmer for 50 minutes or until the chops are almost cooked.
- Add roasted cumin seed powder and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the meat is tender and the sauce is thick.
- Add garam masala and lemon juice and stir
King Prawn Balti
- 20 large king prawns, cooked shelled
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomoto puree
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 2 fresh green chilies
- 2 tablespoonsfresh corander leaves, chopped
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon oil
- In a blender process the onions, tomato puree, ground coriander, turmeric, the 2 green chillies, and coriander, with the lemon juice and salt.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the spice mix and fry till the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add the prawns and fry over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Serve with the chopped chilli as a garnish