Time 40 minutes
- 500g/1 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into 2.5cm/1 inch pieces
- 120ml/4fl.oz. sunflower/vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 2 teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 180g/6oz Natural Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Large Onion
- 4 Tomatoes – chopped
- Freshly chopped Coriander to garnish
How TO COOK:
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the garlic and ginger pastes and cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat and gradually stir in the yogurt then add the cumin seeds
- Add coriander seeds, turmeric, red chili powder and salt stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken and simmer over a very low heat until all the yogurt has been absorbed.
- Meanwhile, cut the onions into 2.5cm/1inch pieces then add to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.