- 20 large king prawns, cooked shelled
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomoto puree
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 2 fresh green chilies
- 2 tablespoonsfresh corander leaves, chopped
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon oil
- In a blender process the onions, tomato puree, ground coriander, turmeric, the 2 green chillies, and coriander, with the lemon juice and salt.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the spice mix and fry till the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add the prawns and fry over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Serve with the chopped chilli as a garnish