1 hour 15 minutes
- 500 gm minced lamb
- 150 gm frozen peas
- 1 onion sliced
- 1” long ginger finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 oz pasata or tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon gram masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 fresh green chillies freshly chopped
- 4 table spoon of sunflower or veg oil
- Coriander lea
- Heat oil in a Pan.
- Add Turmeric leave for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions, ginger, garlic, ground coriander, cumin seeds, fresh chopped chillies, salt and ¾ cup of water.
- Add the Lamb mince to the Pan cook on medium heat (approx 25 minutes) till the water evaporates and you have thick gravy.
- Add tomatoes or Pasata and heat for about 5 minutes until the gravy becomes a sauce.
- Add frozen peas
- Turn the heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the lamb is almost cooked.
- Add Garam Masala and leave on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves