Cooking Time: 2 minutes
Serves: 4 eople
- 200 gms cut potatoes
- 200 gms of Paneer (Indian Cheese)
- 2 large tomatoes, crushed
- 1-inch piece ginger, grated & chillies and Garlic
- 4 bunches spinach, washed and chopped or TIN OF SAAG
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp Jeera Cummin seeds
- ½ tbsp turmeric
- 2 cloves
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Add Cummin seeds lightly in 5 tablespoons of oil for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned and add turmeric & salt Ginger chillies and garlic
- Add tomatoes (Pasata) heat till they change colour to dark red .
- Add potatoes and half cook them on medium heat.
- Add Paneer if you using this in the recipe
- Add spinach or Tin of SAAG cook in low heat for 10 mins
- Add garam masala and let it simmer for 5 mins.